AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Contribute to the welfare, prestige and excellence of the Forest Industries Training Institute.
2. Represent the interests, and to promote, protect, exercise and maintain the rights and responsibility of its alma mater.
3. Take interest in matters pertaining to the governance, administration and academic functions of the Forest Industries Training Institute and to make recommendations thereon.
4. Foster a spirit of “Alma Mater” and maintain a good image of the Institute as a whole, and to promote community and business interests and respect for the Institute.
5. Create in the alumni, a sense of responsibility, obligation and accountability towards the community and especially towards the Institute.
6. Encourage and support contributions, financial from Alumni and well-wishers to the Institute.